I'm after a few bits to finish off my 16v engine

edwardg

Has anyone got a knackered 16v sitting in their garage ….. or kitchen?

I could do with please if you have them:

Small cable that joins to the near side temperature sender that screws into the throttle body.

Injectors and fuel rail

Starter motor and spacer

Air box - the aluminium one

Linkage between rocker bar and throttle bodies

Plastic cam box covers

Dipstick

Flexible metal oil ways / pipes - from head to block.

Can you let me know if you have any of the above.

Cheers

Edward

M 07920 070762

edwardg

Thanks - your car looks pretty good by the way. I here you are coming up our way before tool long and popping over to see Alex.

He is going to let me know when you are about and perhaps we should get together and compare track 33's. :)

smiffy

Thanks - your car looks pretty good by the way. I here you are coming up our way before tool long and popping over to see Alex.

He is going to let me know when you are about and perhaps we should get together and compare track 33's. :)
Yeah that would be good he's told me a few things about yours which sound good. Still don't really know alot about mine yet. Finding out bits as I go along

lisknik

Find a track to get together on!! ;)

edwardg

Of the eight items I am after I have managed this week to pick up a few, The new list is:
Small cable that joins to the near side temperature sender that screws into the throttle body.

Injectors and fuel rail

Air box - the aluminium one

Linkage between rocker bar and throttle bodies

Plastic cam box covers

Dipstick

Flexible metal oil ways / pipes - from head to block.

6 to go now..... Anyone?

edwardg

well... it looks like i may have found most of the parts now. Am aware of the Facebook group Nick, which if I am correct you sold you wheels on, but will hope that people who have promised parts come through for me. :)

E.

lisknik

well... it looks like i may have found most of the parts now. Am aware of the Facebook group Nick, which if I am correct you sold you wheels on, but will hope that people who have promised parts come through for me. :)

E.

You are correct sir, seam to have most of Europes 33 drivers on there :)