New speed camera guidelines.

Alfa Muppet

I agree that it is not all about safety - a couple of weeks ago near my boys school on a Saturday morning there was a camera van parked at the bottom of the hill, the road is not busy at weekends so what was the safety issue? This was not there for protecting the kids, that's for sure!!

lisknik

Think most the ones round me only work till 5pm, see them on the way home either at the burger van or on the way back to base ;)

brigant

Just seen one on main road out of Blackpool. The interesting thing was that it was parked and operating directly below a fixed box speed camera. Two for the price of one.

lisknik

Just seen one on main road out of Blackpool. The interesting thing was that it was parked and operating directly below a fixed box speed camera. Two for the price of one.

Unless the fixed camera was turned off, alot of the ones round Bristol have been turned off for a couple of years.......apart from the recent news article saying they are turning them all back on again :(

Jameszet

What's up to every single one of our water relaxation enthusiasts!

There's absolutely nothing quite like immersing yourself in a hot jacuzzi after a grueling day. For anyone in search of the paramount calmness experience, a spa is truly incomparable.

Assortment is certainly the herb of everyday living, and we wholeheartedly pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of hot tubs to meet every taste.

Excellence, to us, is beyond an ordinary word. It's our signature. Every of our products are subjected to strict testing to ensure they always provide the peak comfort experience for numerous years to come.

Our well-informed staff is always on hand to guide you in finding the ideal spa for your requirements and lifestyle.

Have you ever dreamed of having your very own enjoyment haven? Things are your desires when it involves choosing the ideal hot tub? Let's chat concerning it!

Continue to be effervescent and calm! As an aside, I made my very own all new commercial web-page not long ago, you can see it here: Understand the jacuzzi costs before purchasing Fountain Hills Arizona
Water Therapy and the Control of Monthly Pains e994b8a