Mister Auto

conaero

Forum Owner
Anyone used them?

I ordered oil filter, air filter and 2 lower wishbone (OEM) and I got the oil filter like next day, but the courier have lost the rest of the order in Belgium somewhere.

Their customer services has been terrible and they won't send me a replacement until they find the missing one or the courier accepts responsibility.

You can't deny the prices, the whole lot was £200 delivered.

conaero

Forum Owner
The plot thickens:

Mister Auto : Today 16h52

Dear Mr. Yates,

As pr our previous correspondence,

The dleivery company have informed us that your order MA-20141105-160009-2553307GB for 2 track control arms and one air filter was delivered.
Please confirm if you have received it.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
The Mister-Auto Customer Service
Matthew YATES : Today 19h15

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply from me:

No, its not been delivered to me, can you supply a delivery address and who signed for it, this is beyond a joke now!

I have checked my tracking and it states:

Barcode number: 312013716500000000000020644812
Local barcode: 8FBV00542899A071

Date - Time Place Status
02-12-2014 10:31:00 Great Britain Item held for processing - Item damaged

so, 5 weeks and what a load of cr@p, do not ever, ever buy form Mister-auto.co.uk they are inept at everything they do, can't find packages, then say they are delivered when actually they are damage. Thanks alot Mr Auto, total sh!te

Alfa Muppet

They do seem to be pretty inept, it's a wonder anyone buys from them, but I guess we all don't read the reviews first when buying on line!

lisknik

I send out lorry parts every day at work, very rare if something gets lost or damaged, but if it does, me and me bosses agree on only one course of action, HONESTY, it truly works :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Yep, parcel confirmed as damaged and returned to sender, oh well, third time lucky, lets see what happens.