Anyone got a 4200 steering wheel they want to get rid of ?

Andyk

That may help Pete........lets see what Spartacus thinks. Thanks you my friend.

Spartacus

That may help Pete........lets see what Spartacus thinks. Thanks you my friend.

thanks guys , i will have a think if i know of any one in london next week . if not ill just arrange to have it picked up by a carrier if thats ok?
leave it with me . thanks again . this is why i like this forum, everybody is so willing to help ;)

Spartacus

hi Andy , do you know anyone whos coming to Ace Cafe next week that could bring your steering wheel if you still want to get rid of it ? ;)

Andyk

Peter is the only one I know from this area that attends but he is not going by all accounts..........

If it helps I am going to Dartford tomorrow for a meeting so if anyone is around the area I could give it to them......

Spartacus

well i just spoke to Dem , he s in Enfield , is that any where near ? he s in his office all day most days ?
iv also sent Safran a message as he is in london on the 11th . Dems there all the time and going to Ace next week .

by god well get this wheel to london if it kills us ha ha ;P

Andyk

You'll to excuse my ignorance but as a country boy from Chepstow I wouldn't have a clue where Enfield is in conjunction to Dartford. I think Newton is from close to Dartford as well...

Contigo

Sponsor
Well I might be in Bristol at the weekend at the breakfast meet so could pick it up. But I want your wheel in return Martyn! :)

Andyk

Thought it was North....So the other way then......Its a 6 hour drive for me there an back so if someone is in the area then I'll have the wheel in the car but don't really want to go to far off route as it's a long day for me with the travel.....

Other than that there is Phil's offer.......

Spartacus

well i can t take mine off at Ace Cafe. i need it to steer on the way home ha ha . hmmm this is getting complicated ha ha

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Tonight picked up CatmanV2's old steering wheel (thanks!)
Steering wheel pass the parcel:

I sell wheel to Alfatwo.
Alfatwo sells his old wheel to CatmanV2.
CatmanV2 sells his old wheel to me!

Anyway, now have to decide how I have it retrimmed.
Thinking perforated black leather east-west like standard, then the top-bottom in black alcantara, so similar to MC Victory.
With having blue piping, and Sebring Blue paint, a match blue ring at 12 o'clock.
Was also considering blue stiching but that might take it too far!
Oh, slightly thicker rims too!

Andyk

BAd news I'm afraid....Ended up in Leicester not Dartford....NO it wasn't my sense of direction but got to Swindon and had the call to divert to Leicester ... Sorry Martyn.......We will get this sorted and to you.

Let me see where PHil is on Sunday......Are you going to the Bristol Italia show in April ? ... Other than that I know Pete is in and out of London most weeks and he lives in Bristol.