Hi Guys/Gals

Alfa916

Hi,

Just signed up. I currently drive 2 Alfa's; a 2004 GT JTD in black, the only mod to this car is that I've had done is a Remap. Then there is a Betsy, a '98 GTV V6 in Proteo Red. Current mods on Betsy is; GTA Clutch/Flywheel, Q2 Diff, Koni Front Shock, Full Stainless Exhaust. Betsy was my first ever Alfa bought & I was completely hooked, I've had her now for 8yrs. I hang around other forums/social media as well, to give advice if required.

tess

Welcome 916...have a look around...settle in and deffo some pics please x

Alfa916

Here is Betsy in her glory..........

Attachments

• GTV#1.jpg
    GTV#1.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 10
  • GTV#2.jpg
    GTV#2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 10
  • GTV#3.jpg
    GTV#3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 11
  • GTV#4.jpg
    GTV#4.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 11
  • GTV#5.jpg
    GTV#5.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 10

Alfa916

She's just recently back on the road, been off for a month, I've had the cylinder head gaskets replaced and the heads refreshed. New lease of life......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lisknik

She's just recently back on the road, been off for a month, I've had the cylinder head gaskets replaced and the heads refreshed. New lease of life......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant, look forward to inspecting her in the metal at somepoint ;) Going to any big meets this year?

conaero

Forum Owner
Welcome 916 you don't see many GTV with paint that good, have you repainted it?

Got a P3 Spider 3.2 that I am recommissioning after a little accident.

Alfa916

Funny you mention that, I've just bought a ticket for the Spring Alfa Day @ Duxford, which is quite local to me, that's the only one planned at the moment.........

Alfa916

Welcome 916 you don't see many GTV with paint that good, have you repainted it?

Got a P3 Spider 3.2 that I am recommissioning after a little accident.

Yes, front bumper replaced due to hitting bambi, rear bumper repaired/repainted after being rear ended by a Merc Sprinter van & both rear quarters. I am planning to get the bonnet done due to the usual stone chips