Thanks a Bunch Moron!!!!!!!

Alfa916

Just had a call from my mate (who runs a garage), some arsehole has reversed into my GT and pushed the drivers headlight in........THANKS A BUNCH you Moron.....
Anyway, I now need a driver headlight but mine are HID's/Xenon. I don't suppose anybody's got one kicking around or is breaking a GT?

Alfa916

H certainly is, my mate (being the garage owner), when out to sort this, the bloke got agitated and threatened to shoot my mate and his girlfriend. Then the **** proceeded to try a run my friends over. The Boys in Blue were called & The Brain of Britain has now been nicked!!!!!!!!!!

lisknik

H certainly is, my mate (being the garage owner), when out to sort this, the bloke got agitated and threatened to shoot my mate and his girlfriend. Then the **** proceeded to try a run my friends over. The Boys in Blue were called & The Brain of Britain has now been nicked!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody ****, i would have hit him tbh! Had a look on fleabay, christ they be a bit expensive! :eek:

Might be a good idea to cloverbreakers or someone similar - https://www.facebook.com/CloverBreakers

Alfa916

Whey hey!!!!! New light all fitted, plus I've found out why my air con isn't working. Mow for the MOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smaky

Moving is a time consuming business... especially when there's 5 Alfas, a Fiat and A NEW PROJECT to shift.....

Smaky

I've allowed myself 3 days to get it up to concours, most of that is to rewire it for the TS engine from a 75...

lisknik

I've allowed myself 3 days to get it up to concours, most of that is to rewire it for the TS engine from a 75...

Cool mate, i like that, you going to the trackday this year, ain't seen you for ages! :)