Be gentle

Luigiwolf

Hi Guys... seems like I stumbled right into this forum, no recommendations from anyone, and had no idea it existed. Have been content with the sparse banter on AO since I had my car, but happy to have found you lot
Anyway, my GQV is 2 years old on 1st March, love it to bits , but get a tad fed up with daft VW drivers trying to prove some sort of "point"... I'll definitely come along to a few events when spare time allows
I live in dudley in the sunny West Midlands, so hi from me, and thanks for having me on board

lisknik

Welcome to SA :) Come on in and make your self at home :)

Send some Sun down here will you!! VW/Audi drivers are a funny lot, they hate me down here ;)

And car pics please! :)

Nick

2b1ask1

Special case
Hi Luigiwolf, nowt but friendly banter to be had on here, I'm new on SA myself being a lifer on the sister forum (SportsMaserati.com). Plenty of useful information and assistance to be found.

conaero

Forum Owner
Welcome mate. We are a fledgling forum but so was out sister forum once, now it's the biggest on the planet so we must be doing something right!

Look forward to meeting and chatting about your lovely car at some point over the Summer.

Luigiwolf

Thank you everyone, yes, be great to see some of you in the warmer days... they tell me summer is booked in for the 3rd week in July

lisknik

Thank you everyone, yes, be great to see some of you in the warmer days... they tell me summer is booked in for the 3rd week in July

Where you off to in the 3rd week of July?

Have a good look through the events section, we be going to loads this year :)