599 gtb

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I think there are 12 in the UK, 3 black, one silver and 8 Victory Blu. I know the whereabouts of 10 of them.

Ewan

I'll email him those outline details tomorrow from my office. If he's interested I'll PM you his contact details. If he's not, I'm sure Dicky will find a buyer for it soon enough.

conaero

Forum Owner
Personally I wouldn't buy most of the modern Ferraris out there but the 599 I defiantly would. Stunning cars!

Understated and that V12, hubba hubba!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Personally I wouldn't buy most of the modern Ferraris out there but the 599 I defiantly would. Stunning cars!

Understated and that V12, hubba hubba!

I'd have an F12 in a heartbeat, Matt. It would probably be one of my last hearbeats; Mrs Crud would likely be less unimpressed than me.

A nice 599 in the 'right' spec is a rare beast, So many in black or red or with high miles. Black looks great, but my OCD struggles.

G

Guest 1678

Black is stealth and shrinks the car.

About time I ‘ came out' - I bought one about a month ago.

Epic, just epic
5B23CDC9-91E5-4FC9-93AF-14BE0E351FD7.jpg

AAA03741-C9E3-4B56-8199-1C47433DA32C.jpg

517298BF-A940-4F84-B9F6-845838429976.jpg

Official photos from Lovett's. And one covered in mud - she is not a garage queen

30383C87-85AE-4774-BB95-6254D03B5DEB.jpg

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Damo has exited the closet!

"Black is stealth..." well, as stealth as a 600bhp V12 is as likely to be!

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Nice Damon, though that’s what you’d got when I read your post footer the other day. Epic car.

Eddie

Sponsor
599’s are epic. We’ve sold a fair few. Expect to spend a few quid on ball joints regularly, they are the same as used in 369/430 f cars. The hill engineering replacements last longer than the crappy overpriced Ferrari ones!!
Common issues are oil leaks from the front cover (that’s £1500 to sort out) knock sensor wiring melting (a full compliment of replacements will see you into £1200) and tpms faults (quel suprise!) it’s engine is pretty much the same as the Enzo unit, very strong indeed but lack of correct oil additive at service time results in noisy lifters. The dash display can suffer with pixelated and flickering screens which can empty your wallet to the tune of £3k. Service wise, an annual is around £650 with the biggie with all the bells and whistles weighing in at around £1800. I’ve got a lovely HGTE in here that I’m trying to sell one of my kidneys to buy! ;)

G

Guest 1678

599’s are epic. We’ve sold a fair few. Expect to spend a few quid on ball joints regularly, they are the same as used in 369/430 f cars. The hill engineering replacements last longer than the crappy overpriced Ferrari ones!!
Common issues are oil leaks from the front cover (that’s £1500 to sort out) knock sensor wiring melting (a full compliment of replacements will see you into £1200) and tpms faults (quel suprise!) it’s engine is pretty much the same as the Enzo unit, very strong indeed but lack of correct oil additive at service time results in noisy lifters. The dash display can suffer with pixelated and flickering screens which can empty your wallet to the tune of £3k. Service wise, an annual is around £650 with the biggie with all the bells and whistles weighing in at around £1800. I’ve got a lovely HGTE in here that I’m trying to sell one of my kidneys to buy! ;)

They are tough beasts with the odd flaw - ball joints at £500 a corner were a major source of amusement. I read all the horror stories and still felt the itch needed to be scratched.

She has a 2 year factory warranty and a book full of service stickers. Cost wise she will be what she will be.

However, already deeply ingrained in my psyche. I think de Montazemalo was a genius and gave us a massive number of useable and special cars.

As Felonius made clear - I am in love.

iainw

They are tough beasts with the odd flaw - ball joints at £500 a corner were a major source of amusement. I read all the horror stories and still felt the itch needed to be scratched.

She has a 2 year factory warranty and a book full of service stickers. Cost wise she will be what she will be.

However, already deeply ingrained in my psyche. I think de Montazemalo was a genius and gave us a massive number of useable and special cars.

As Felonius made clear - I am in love.

That's awesome!
Can you say anything more about it? I have been looking at them and the Vanquish after moving on from the Cali recently.
Can you give any tips re: negotiating or things to look out for?
Gorgeous looking and sounding car.