Jessica

lisknik

Realized my weekend car has her own huge thread, my no 1 daily driver does not. She might be a daily driver but far from standard and i have plans for her in the second half of this year ;)

How the engine looked when i got her -

IMG_3797.jpg

What it looks like now -

IMG_5208.jpg

Dyno results - Above standard 196bhp :)

Which is great when she is sat on this lot -

IMG_3804.jpg

17 Inch GTV rims, custom cat back stainless (very loud) exhaust, leather interior from the later Ti and black badges complete the lot, just maybe upgrade to a 3.0 engine later this year ;)

Maser Sod

First Alfa I ever genuinely wanted to buy was a 156 V6. I used to pass a really nice one every day on my walk to Redland Station, and get impure thoughts. :)

lisknik

First Alfa I ever genuinely wanted to buy was a 156 V6. I used to pass a really nice one every day on my walk to Redland Station, and get impure thoughts. :)

You should have done, can see why GTA owners love thiers so much, but having the 2.5 as a daily is fantastic, only let me once down in 3.5 years and that was due to her spitting out her diff, embarrassingly on Morrisons roundabout in Yate on a Saturday afternoon ;)

Hand on heart best car i have ever owned, proof being only one other car in my 20 year driving history i had over a year ;) Never fails to bring a smile to me face, and i still don't know how only at 196 bhp she can outshine supposedly better and more powerful cars :)

Smaky

Nik, you know where she really needs to come to, and you've seen what I can do too, now I think that engine needs to be removed, the whole bay tarting up and finally finish off those belt covers properly.

lisknik

Nik, you know where she really needs to come to, and you've seen what I can do too, now I think that engine needs to be removed, the whole bay tarting up and finally finish off those belt covers properly.

Thanks, but no thanks Alex. More than extremely happy with who i got to work on my cars, and besides, when i get another daily driver i can justify doing the whole engine bay. While i am using her daily i don't see the point. :)