Top Gear's new line up

conaero

Forum Owner
PG is a good call, JK not so sure she doesn't work on TV for me, what about foggy?

lisknik

PG is a good call, JK not so sure she doesn't work on TV for me, what about foggy?

Foggy or Guy, would bring more bikes into the program, Jody, def not can't watch that classic show on channel 5, she is soo wooden. Sabine Schimt would be the better choice.

Read another article that the producer was overheard talking to Jay Kay over lunch on Saturday, would that have been at Brooklands??

midlifecrisis

Foggy isn't the charismatic type, he's funny, having spoke to him a few times but I don't think he's big TV material.

zagatoes30

As the old TG crew are about to re-appear it seems they haven't got Stig as the racing driver well not quite - they have gone for Ben Collins who was the Stig until he was sacked for disclosing the fact.

lisknik

As the old TG crew are about to re-appear it seems they haven't got Stig as the racing driver well not quite - they have gone for Ben Collins who was the Stig until he was sacked for disclosing the fact.

I think they made a mistake trying to keep it as it was with new presenters, getting rid of Evens is a plus, an I think a revamp may work :)

Jameszet

Hi to every single one of our peaceful aqua devotees!

There's absolutely nothing quite like plunging into a soothing whirlpool after a grueling day. For people in search of the absolute relaxation experience, a spa is genuinely unmatched.

Multiplicity is certainly the spice of lives, and we wholeheartedly pride ourselves on offering a vast selection of whirlpools to suit every whim.

Superiority, to us, is more than a mere word. It's our standard. Every of our products experience intense testing to ensure they continuously provide the top relaxation experience for countless years to come.

Our seasoned staff are always on hand to direct you in choosing the ideal jacuzzi for your requirements and lifestyle.

Have you ever thought about having your own personal enjoyment oasis? Things are your wishes when it involves choosing the perfect spa? Let's discuss concerning it!

Continue being bubbly and chilled! As an aside, I created my very own cutting edge market internet site just now, you can visit it here: Jacuzzi size guide for backyards Anthem Arizona
Reducing Muscle Twitches and Muscle pain 2496e00