Alfa Romeo 33 P4 for sale

conaero

Forum Owner
Why did you have to show me that, go one, how much does he want and whats the story with the underside/rust???

33bits

Hi, i have to say that this p4 is certainly one for saving, i've not had time to crawl all over the underside but ive had it jacked up fine on everal occasions while i've done the tank and exhaust. I have added some pics of the underside on ebay to give a good idea, i honestly cannot say the underneath is 100% perfect, it is a 33 afterall. Matt if you want to chat about the car then feel free to give me a call 07896 327708. Bare in mind that i've seen really good p4's sell for £3000+, in fact i sold one just 6 months ago for £2600, this one aint far off that standard & is priced accordingly.

conaero

Forum Owner
Thanks, I really shouldn't be considering this, if I turn up with another car, she will divorce me.

The P4 is one I have wanted for ages and I am prepared to take it and shove it in a garage for a year then present it to her as, like you, I have plenty to keep me busy already sitting on my drive.

I have a figure in mind that would tempt me but its alot less than what you mention above as the car has no MOT and its a bit of punt.

Nik knows what price I have in mind, have a chat with him and you never know, you might hook me!

It will get my full attention lavished on it and will be a minter in time.....and another one saved!

33bits

Hi Matt. Yep I think we are singing from the same sheet here. Feel free to call or text. I too have lots of projects so I need the space where this p4 is sitting.

conaero

Forum Owner
I see the auction ended, gutted I had to turn this one down, just not the time or space right now.

I know Alex had an offer above that of the end price so he got better money than that in the end.

lisknik

I watched it go through, funny there was two discussions on different groups on facebook about it :)