2002 alfa romeo spider 2.0 ts 77k black with red momo

alfatan

After five years owning my 916 I have made the decision to sell it. The car has and wants for nothing and has been mechanically maintained to a high standard. Cam Belt, Tensioner and Idler, Balancer Belt, Waterpump and Variator all replaced last year approx 3k ago. All genuine parts used. My car has a Powerflow exhaust which gives a nice tone with NO drone. Full Chrome Roll Over Hoops, Red Mats, 17" powder coated alloys with not a mark on them!

Other work done includes suspension arms and poly bush rear arms, new thermostst, radiator and bottom hose, shiney heat shield, upgraded cd player subwoofer and door speakers. Oil changed every 4-5k using selenia.

The car drives very well indeed, no clunks, all electrics work as they should. Engine is very sweet indeed.
Any inspection is welcomed.

The hood is a manually operated one, never been an issue for me, its very easy to operate with little effort and time.

There are a couple of door dents....smart repairs would sort them...no broken paint. The car had these when I bought it!

Loads of pictures available on request. I am looking for offers near £4k as I feel this reflects in the condition of my spider. If you are interested either pm or call me on 07585 700502

also I need to add that the underside is in very good order......zero corrosion....never had any advisories on MOT ...also the underside is fully stone chip treated which I believe has kept the car in the fine condition it is underneath.

Attachments

• DSCF1234.jpg
    DSCF1234.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 5
  • spider wiv hoops 019.jpg
    spider wiv hoops 019.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF1369.jpg
    DSCF1369.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

lisknik

I be interested Tan.......but can i pay you next year! ;)

Can't believe your selling, can only be for one thing...................

alfatan

Wish I had more room to keep him Nik :( cant keep em all can we! I would love it to go to a good home...thats why I am listing on forums first.

lisknik

I'd still buy it off you Tan for what you wanted, probably the most well cared for example around........... if I had the cash that is :)

alfatan

Thanks Nick :) It's hard work trying to find the time between work and Dazzler.... to drive and keep three cars happy at the moment! I just know that selling my 916 is not going to be my best decision...... but you can not keep them all!

conaero

Forum Owner
Thanks Nick :) It's hard work trying to find the time between work and Dazzler.... to drive and keep three cars happy at the moment! I just know that selling my 916 is not going to be my best decision...... but you can not keep them all!

Can you tell me how the chrome rollover hoops fit, are they structural or just cosmetic?

Price, easy to fit, hows it done???

alfatan

The hoops are connected to a metal frame that has to be bolted into the rear cabin top. Mike fitted them for me, don't think its was much fuss. I believe they were £250.

alfatan

My 916 Spider has a new owner who collected the car yesterday. Would have kept the car if I had the room but sometimes you just can't keep them all!