Been a little busy.

iain.oglethorpe

Silly question but do I still have to pay entry to the doo even though I have paid to do the Hill climb, the Retro ride site is a bit vague?.

iain.oglethorpe

[video=youtube;4_2w4Tps9rU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_2w4Tps9rU[/video]

Fluids back in , test drive tomorrow.

iain.oglethorpe

Update, got a new ticket on the old girl after extensive cutting out badly welded patches from previous garages then rebuilding new inner sills and welding of the floor inner sills and outer sills including re-painting the sill covers.car 001.jpgGarage door sultan 047.jpg

lisknik

Bloody ****, that's a work of art :eek: Know all about getting that done ;)

Awesome mate, bout time there was another great looking series 2 on the roads :)

allandwf

Great pics, amazing the work and the quality that people get up to. Keep posting updates, very interesting.

Alfa Muppet

That's really neat work.

She looked perfect at last years Retro rides, no hint of a need for that level of surgery!!

iain.oglethorpe

Cheers for the nice comments guys, and yes having a rollcage certainly helped keeping the car straight whilst cutting the tin worm out, going to create some rear bumper mounts next and strengthen the boot floor as I removed the wheel well several years ago and welded in a flat bed, have ordered some box section for this.

conaero

Forum Owner
Thanks for showing me that Ian, just when I had managed to put the thoughts of owning a 33 to the back of my mind, you go and post that!