Gallardo rear light

There is a bright orange Gallardo I see when I am on my cycle round and yesterday the guy was out doing some maintenance.
We chatted, he was friendly and it turns out we share some common friends.
He was changing the rear LHS light bulb and was a little frustrated. He had all the necessary tools but just could not get it done. He said that it may be required to jack the car up to get access, but persisted and lo and behold all went well.
We both agreed on the palaver for a routine task and said that there must have been an easier way without spoiling the design of the car. Anyway he started it up just for me and what a superb noise I will treasure.
Lambourghini chaps like Maserati ones are quite decent blokes really

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Still amuses me that to change the front bulbs on the GTS you need to remove a front wheel first. Reassuring that Lambos are similarly frustrating.

StuartW

Still amuses me that to change the front bulbs on the GTS you need to remove a front wheel first. Reassuring that Lambos are similarly frustrating.

indeed, even with my 3200 you only had to put it on full lock - a backward step with the GTS!

2b1ask1

Special case
My Bulgarian mechanic recently had to change track rod ends on a gaillardo and was quoted £600 for parts! He looked at them, measured them and can confirm they are VW Polo ones at £6 each. So it seems Masaerati are not exclusively extortionate....

Last edited:

CatmanV2

My Bulgarian mechanic recently had to change track rod ends on a gaillardo and was quoted £600 for parts! He looked at them, measured them and can confirm they are CW Polo ones at £6 each. So it seems Masaerati are not exclusively extortionate....

Fantastic!

C

TimR

My Bulgarian mechanic recently had to change track rod ends on a gaillardo and was quoted £600 for parts! He looked at them, measured them and can confirm they are CW Polo ones at £6 each. So it seems Masaerati are not exclusively extortionate....
That’s obscene....? :D