Flaminia Restoration Project

Andyk

And someone who has a shed load of time on their hands....Thats a bit of a job.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
It'll be sitting there, badly stored, for another 40 years at that price. Madness.

StuartW

Maybe after a few drinks tonight, you'll all club together and make a forum purchase later?

allandwf

Buy it and watch it crumble away in front of your eyes! Expensive for a chassis number.

Wack61

Salt water lake

That's beyond restoration surely, if the body looks like that I can't imagine there's much chassis left , send that to be blasted and it'd come back in a sack

jluis

Too much money for a pile of rust with a serial number.
Even if it was free, I don't see how this can be salvageable

Swedish Paul

Lots of stupid people around. And with the huge increases in prices over the last year, someone will.

Not sure how many parts you can buy from your local dealer.....

2b1ask1

Special case
I've been out in the garden and found a load of dried up dog turds, I've raked them into roughly the shape of a Bugatti type 35; First bid over £35,000 secures them...

Dougal

Hi

for Flaminia fans there has been a good development

Pirelli have always sort of made the original 165HR400 Cinturato CA67. Production was sometimes a bit spread out. However these days they are generally in stock. You kind of need the Cinturato on a Flaminia. Not just because it is H Rated. But because it is a sports car tyre built for handling.

the new development is that Pirelli now make a 175HR400 Cinturato CA67 as well. I couldn’t believe it when they made this. It fits the Flaminia Coupe, some of the Zagato bodied Alfa 2600, and a very few of the 1950s 250GT Ferrari fitted 400mm wheels. So quite an odd tyre to be put back in production. But good news for Flaminia Coupe owners.

Scaf

Hi

for Flaminia fans there has been a good development

It fits the Flaminia Coupe, some of the Zagato bodied Alfa 2600, and a very few of the 1950s 250GT Ferrari fitted 400mm wheels. So quite an odd tyre to be put back in production.

you will find one of the Directors has bought a new high end classic and needs tyres !