Bye bye 90

Alfa Muppet

Well, that's it the 90 departs for a new home tomorrow.

Felling a little sad, as I've owned her since 2008, been to Milan and back for the 2010 Alfa birthday celebrations and to Germany in 2012 to the boxer meet

She's been a little neglected for the past two years, what with kids growing up and having to spend more on the 164 than anticipated, but time to move on and she's going to a great home

image.jpg

image.jpg

4 alloys and 3 front wings, the boot is enormous

image.jpg

New door in rear- packed and ready to go
:too_sad:

conaero

Forum Owner
I saw it at Ace yesterday. She is a bit "crispy" in places but glad to see you have alot to the panels.

Oh well, on to the next one then!

Alfa Muppet

I saw it at Ace yesterday. She is a bit "crispy" in places but glad to see you have alot to the panels.

Oh well, on to the next one then!

A lot of surface rust to be honest, she's solid underneath. Just got to much to do and bodywork is not my strong point so time to move on

I have a Minari kit car somewhere? But I quite fancy an Alfetta, 33, 155, 156 Maserati QP IV , Lancia 8.32 etc etc etc :rofl5:

First concentration is on sorting the Q4

Last edited:

lisknik

A lot of surface rust to be honest, she's solid underneath. Just got to much to do and bodywork is not my strong point so time to move on

I have a Minari kit car somewhere? But I quite fancy an Alfetta, 33, 155, 156 Maserati QP IV , Lancia 8.32 etc etc etc :rofl5:

First concentration is on sorting the Q4

Think you need to come see Alex with me tomorrow Muppet, I am going down late morning ish :)

beautifulbusso

I'm finally logged back onto here, for how long I have no idea as I'm always busy these days.

I'll be putting up a project page and will try to keep it updated when possible.

But so far, I love the car. The seats are really comfortable, nice turn of speed and makes a lovely noise :)