Goodwood Festival of Speed

StuartW

I think I will plump for the Friday & suffer the busier roads as opposed to the busier crowds - 6 of 1 I guess. But I will be doing it in one day, should be a great day out

redsonnylee

I will be going on the Friday, last year I went on the Saturday and was fed up with the long queues before and after.

phills1

A little late, but if anyone is intrested I have a free ticket for tomrrow thanks to one of the Supercar clubs sponsers as the person going with me has had to drop at the very last min.

hoyin

I think I went on a Friday last time I went. It was by far the best show I had ever been to. So much to see. The rally stage is great as well but it is at the other end. You just can't see everything and you end up missing a lot!

I just saw a bit of everything and all the static displays as well. One good area is the car park where all the cars gather before they hit the hill climb.

Last time I was there the pikes hill winning car was there. It was awesome.

conaero

Forum Owner
Well I can see the A27 is rammed from SMHQ. Ill have to walk to Sainsburys to get my lunch now.

Weather very wet but it has stopped raining.

StuartW

I was planning on going this year which would have been my first time, but I have builders in the house this week and family commitments at the weekend but I hope to break my duck next year. Plus, maybe the sun will be shining in 2017 too?
Have fun everyone who is going, I will be watching on TV again

alpinatom

A little late, but if anyone is intrested I have a free ticket for tomrrow thanks to one of the Supercar clubs sponsers as the person going with me has had to drop at the very last min.

Thanks for ticket had an excellent day ! Traffic and weather was awful but the show was good ! Shame didn't get to ride the Maserati levante or QP/ ghibli up the hill. They sold out allocations very early apparently. Worth going if you can over the weekend.

image.jpg

Contigo

Sponsor
Cool I've been to the MMS a few times and always wanted to see the Trident's presence. You need to get there EARLY to hand in your details and get your name down for a run up the hill. It's well worth it though!

jasst

One for my bucket list one day, but when I do it ill be going for the whole weekend, and camping

Contigo

Sponsor
Live feed below if anyone is interested?

[video=youtube;CUqUh2YLYoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUqUh2YLYoE[/video]