91 Delta HF Integrale at auction

Andyk

Loved that colour on the Integrale....The seats are a sort of alcantara and looked OK in the flesh....20k semms OK as they have gone up in price over the years...

Andyk

Loved that colour on the Integrale....The seats are a sort of alcantara and looked OK in the flesh....20k seems OK as they have gone up in price over the years...

Ewan

20 would be cheap. If it's good, with that relatively low mileage and ownership it'll go for at least 30. Two more are coming at auction, one with a guide of 40 and another with a guide of 60.

The Maserati mechanic at Emblem (Myles) is looking to sell the one he has owned and maintained for many years. Would be a good buy for someone. Not sure of the price, but towards 30 I think.

StuartW

I had the same alcantara interior on my black evolution, it was a mid green interior with a matching roof lining. It looked nicer than it sounds!
It's incredible how the prices have shot up for these cars. There used to be a lot of below averages cars out there but it seems that these have fallen by the wayside with only the good ones left, hence the price rise. Lovely cars though & I had a lot of fun in mine

Ewan

Just noticed one sold for £107k at the Silverstine Auction last week. Was very low mileage (just 32 miles!) and 1 owner though, to help explain this price.

hukent

Just noticed one sold for £107k at the Silverstine Auction last week. Was very low mileage (just 32 miles!) and 1 owner though, to help explain this price.

That was a Rally replica, belonged to a friend of mine.
(He was expecting a bit more!)

Andyk

WOW....That's a lot....Always fancied building a replica rally one and also an E30 M3 DTM replica....Oh and an Alfa 155 Touring car replica....

allandwf

There used to be a lot of below averages cars out there but it seems that these have fallen by the wayside with only the good ones left, hence the price rise. Lovely cars though & I had a lot of fun in mine
That will probably be the way of the 3200 also.

zagatoes30

Strange that Grale Evos are so high when the Alfa 155 Q4 derivative is so low. A low mileage excellent condition (no rust) sold for £6.5k last week. Consider this was an ultra rare wide body version (only 250 worldwide and one of 5 in the UK) for what is the same engine, gearbox & running gear as the Evo with a 4 door saloon body rather than Grale hatch body is madness.

But I would say that as one of the 5 is sat on my driveway.

zagatoes30

It's probably that successful rally history Andy.

Probably there is a massive difference between a full spec rally car and the standard Grale Evo.

There is a guy building a 155 DTM replica from a narrow body Q4 at the moment he reckons that he will be offering it for sale at circa £30k. There is a Martini 155 replica with a modified 20V Turbo lump from the Coupe that hit £13k last time is was sold (although it turned out to be a bit of rot box but has now been restored).

Just strange the disparity between cars that are in fashion and that are not

Andyk

Would love to have done a 155 touring car rep....have this chap got it on any web site.

StuartW

I used to love watching the Alfas at Brands Hatch competing in the BTCC when I lived in Kent, thanks for the pictures - brings back great memories

Andyk

Thanks for sharing that Andy...Love it.........I think I remember seeing that somewhere on the web through the build..

2b1ask1

Special case
Spotted a Delta HF Integrale on the A10 on Saturday around Bulls Cross midday'ish. A rare sight on the roads now.