Open Invite For People around Bristol

Maser Sod

Sorry I didn't make it, I had to go down to Clevedon yesterday morning instead.

Annoying, as it was the perfect day to take the Alfa out!

lisknik

Sorry I didn't make it, I had to go down to Clevedon yesterday morning instead.

Annoying, as it was the perfect day to take the Alfa out!

Tht's ok Pat, with the break in they had we were stood around in the freezing car park for ages! They were really good about it though.

For the next one, New Years day we are having a run over in Wales for any body interested, start time is 11 am :)

lisknik

Two weeks today till our last evening meet of the year at The Fox, if you are coming we have the skittle alley and a buffet booked. £10 per head but please let me know by the end of next week as the pub needs to know numbers!! :)

luckesGTV6

Enjoyable evening out, Good to try skittles. Thanks muchly Nick.
Can't upload the pix I took 'cos the upload tab is not working at the moment :)

lisknik

Next evening meet at The Fox is on the 18th Jan at 7.30 pm

Next breakfast meet at poplars farm is 5th February at 10 am :)

iainw

I am on cardiff that day so may take advantage and come down! I will need to drive back to Swansea same
Night- what time does it normally round up?
Is there a lot car park where we can admire each other cars?
I would be keen to see and get some feedback on alfas..

lisknik

I am on cardiff that day so may take advantage and come down! I will need to drive back to Swansea same
Night- what time does it normally round up?
Is there a lot car park where we can admire each other cars?
I would be keen to see and get some feedback on alfas..

Will be honest, car park is a bit dark at this time of year, but there is a couple of lights. Usually around ten ish, most of us have work the next day. Plenty of experianced Alfa nuts there to chat to, though I will be in the 159, still not sorted the lights out on the 33!!

Maser Sod

Next evening meet at The Fox is on the 18th Jan at 7.30 pm

Next breakfast meet at poplars farm is 5th February at 10 am :)

Still working away in beautiful Slough during the week, so won't make this one, but hope to get to some of the Fox meets when work calms down a bit.

lisknik

Still working away in beautiful Slough during the week, so won't make this one, but hope to get to some of the Fox meets when work calms down a bit.

Will be good to have you there pat, quite a good turn out last night seeing it is dark and miserable at the mo... but is going to get lighter from now on!! :)

Always the breakkie meet on the 5th :)

lisknik

Cracking meet this morn, great turnout. Will be looking to have a little run out next month so ides where to go people :)

My pics -

IMG_2609.jpgIMG_2610.jpgIMG_2611.jpgIMG_2612.jpgIMG_2613.jpgIMG_2614.jpgIMG_2615.jpgIMG_2616.jpgIMG_2622.jpgIMG_2626.jpgIMG_2627.jpgIMG_2628.jpgIMG_2630.jpg