Front Brake Disc

EnzoMC

hi

spider is in for a service and just been landed a £400 quote for front disc and pads (inc fitting)

what are these like to fit - easy ? looked on alfaworkshop and its about £180ish for parts so maybe worth doing these myself

its the 2.2 and wondering if the v6 Brera has bigger / better disc and if its worth looking at these ?

had all 4 tyres replaced a while back but now needs rear tyres - I thought the spider was front wheel drive, strange the rears have worn so quickly, is this normal on the spiders

lisknik

I've just bought from this company for my V6 http://www.mtecbrakes.com/ a lot of people in the alfa word are buying off them and seam rate very well.

Full set grooved and dimpled was £168 incl pads, two day delivery from Ireland.

alfatan

Mtec are quality discs. I have them all-round on my 939. Also have mintex pads supplied by Mtec. If your not confident in changing them yourself, maybe give your local independent garage a call to ask if they can\will fit them. The rear tyre wear... hmmm not sure why yours have worn before the fronts. I would be going to a reputable garage with the four wheel alignment gear. Get that checked out. Or have the rears misshaped rather than worn?