20 Miuras together

Ewan

A friend of mine was there in his orange Muira. Lucky xxxxxxx. We're going to France for a track weekend in Sept, to which I'm taking my MCV and my Venturi (as the track we're going to is the old Venturi test track near Nantes) but he's threatening to bring a 911 instead of the Muira. Spoilsport.

Corranga

Picture number 11 is the best imho
I saw a purple one in St Trop many years ago before camera 'phones were even dreamed of. I am sure I still have the common or garden photograph I took. Think I will dig it out.
All Lambo's are fab particularly these ones

I think that particular purple one in photo 11 is an SV Jota (or possibly a recreation using a normal Muira?) Looks amazing - taking a stunningly rare and expensive piece of automotive history and make it more so on all counts...!

Contigo

Sponsor
Probably THE best looking car ever made (E Type joint maybe).

Watch this and enjoy his collection too. One day!!!!

[video=youtube;pXHXlI9yU0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXHXlI9yU0w[/video]

GeoffCapes

What a lucky chap.
What a gorgeous car. For me one of the best two looking cars ever, and no the other isn't a Jag E- type (does nothing for me).
The other is the Alfa Tipo 33 Stradale.

alfa-romeo-tipo-33-stradale.1600x1065.Jun-11-2014_09.01.17.796662.jpg

Contigo

Sponsor
What a lucky chap.
What a gorgeous car. For me one of the best two looking cars ever, and no the other isn't a Jag E- type (does nothing for me).

View attachment 38405

Oh come on even Enzo Ferrari said the only thing wrong with the E type was that it didn't have a prancing horse logo on it! It's beautiful especially a Series 1 car!

conaero

Forum Owner
What a lucky chap.

View attachment 38405

My all time favourite too, hairy chested Alfa:

[video=youtube_share;VkYvy0ocMts]http://youtu.be/VkYvy0ocMts[/video]