Anyone fancy an Intergrale Evo 11

StuartW

Crazy prices! I think a lot of this is down to the fact that there are so few good ones left. When I had mine, there were plenty about but many of these had rust which probably signalled the end to most of them sadly.
I sold mine for around £12k at the time which was only 13 years ago, and I was quite happy with that price

zagatoes30

Bonkers price but if some one will pay it. You can get an Alfa version for less than a 20th of that price

zagatoes30

That is a beauty....what a price..

Price is bonkers my Q4 is all the engineering (and more) of this and about a 10th of the price at best.

Rule of thumb, if I buy a car it is guaranteed to be worthless - the moment I sell it will rocket in value

StuartW

Rule of thumb, if I buy a car it is guaranteed to be worthless - the moment I sell it will rocket in value

The same goes for me, and with houses sadly. We sold our 3 bed Victorian terrace in Wimbledon SW19 for £375k in 2002, when I last looked at Rightmove I was reduced to tears ....

Wack61

Look on the bright side, you'd have had 15 more years living in London if you'd stayed, by now you'd be angry and barking mad and very rich