Testarossa with dubious pop link for auction

highlander

I know they are not fastest and i usually prefer the "curvier" fezzers but have always had a bit of a soft spot for the testarossa.............although for this one I would have to destroy any evidence that PW owned it to save embarassment! ;)

allandwf

I never really liked it, though I did the 348. It always struck me as being too big just for the sake of it.

Team GCR

Mathewsons was a check point on an event I did a month or so ago. What a totally shonky set up! You would only consign a car to them if it was an utter ******* so I would leave well alone!

BL330

How's that for a coincidence, I visited a mate today who has 3 Testarossa's among many other cars.
He has 2 x black ones and a white one. With his car buddy they are developing an improved injection system to overcome the foibles of living with and driving the standard car. They are nearing the end of development. The end product is designed to be sympathetic to original design looks so only those in the know will spot the changes.

Mathewsons was a check point on an event I did a month or so ago. What a totally shonky set up! You would only consign a car to them if it was an utter ******* so I would leave well alone!

I have been a couple of times because they are not too far from me and I must say I have to agree with you

Ah now you are talking
He played a Gibson SG on Live at Leeds and a few other gigs around that time and reportedly threw the SG into the crowd
It just so happens I have one
Well time for the truth - I do indeed have a Gibson SG but my serial number is one or two different from his. So near yet so far

SGandPete.jpg