The End.

TdM

Hi all,

I'm sad I didn't know about this forum restarting earlier. I was on the original gtvv6 forum and was around until sportsalfa closed down.

I have had my GTV twinnie for 12 and a half years. It's been an amazing companion and we've had brilliant times together but I'm more dating goodbye, hence trying this url as I'm on a nostalgia trip right now. I'm not ashamed to say a tear or two have been shed because I truly love my car and I haven't even sold it yet!

Will be going to an enthusiast, no matter how long it takes me to find one. The new car is in the driveway already. A Jag XF SV8.

Don't know if there is anyone on here who still remembers me but I just want to say thanks so much for the journey and the great ownership experience.

Hopefully I'll be back with a Giulia in a few years!

2016-11-13_10-44-14.jpg

lisknik

Hello and welcome to the new SA. That is one stunning looking twinny, makes me miss my old one!! :) Out of curiosity, how much you looking for her??

Just because you don't own a Alfa doesn't mean your not welcome on here, you are very welcome, lets see some pics of the new beast! :)

Nick

conaero

Forum Owner
Hi TDM, yes I remember you...one of the good guys along with Luke, Alfasod/Pat and Keith and the rest, more that I can say for that tit Fabio but I suppose every forum has one!

Surely she's worth keeping just for nostalgia reason???

I am in my third 916 now, had a blue Twinny then a red 3.2, now have a mint 3.2 Spider and absolutely loving it!

TdM

Hi TDM, yes I remember you...one of the good guys along with Luke, Alfasod/Pat and Keith and the rest, more that I can say for that tit Fabio but I suppose every forum has one!

Surely she's worth keeping just for nostalgia reason???

I am in my third 916 now, had a blue Twinny then a red 3.2, now have a mint 3.2 Spider and absolutely loving it!

Hey Concern, I do miss the forum epic levels of knowledge on there. If love to keep it, I took it to Alfa Aid today as they are willing to help me sell, but then they asked me if I wanted them to keep it so I could come off the insurance and the next thing you know we are talking about long term storage options and I told them to hold fire.

I do think I need to say goodbye though as it will cost me a couple of grand a year just to store it I think and is hard to warrant the expense on to of running another car no matter how much I want to keep it.

Basically the GTV is, I think, the best car you could ever hope to own.

LiskNik, haven't set a price yet as I am doing a terrible job of selling (2.5 weeks later and I've done nothing except hoovering the car) but looks like about that age and mileage lists for about 2k these days so would probably start there. If it's the right person if be willing to discuss offers as I just want the car to survive in good hands.

lisknik

Let us know when and what you decide, I'm quite good at getting bella's re-homed into good hands :)