Up for sale - my beloved 156 2.5 V6

lisknik

Well people, finally decided after thinking about it for over 6 months to let my rare factory white 156 2.5 V6. Love this car to bits, but as I get older have come to realize that two performance Alfa's is a bit much, and I need something else as my daily driver, my V6 is great, but is too good a car for the slog to work and back every day, and it's time for a change. So if you know anybody that would like a really good example of this Alfa then let me know.

Owned her for 5 years in that time has wanted for not a lot. In the last year has had a new radiator, recon steering column. Water pump and cambelt was done last year along with track rod ends. She sits on the rare 17 inch GTV teledails and Koni shocks with Eibach spirings, complimented with a Wiechers strut brace. I think, and been told the look is fantastic. I replaced the original Recaro cloth interior with the leather Recaro's from a later ti (Didn't do the door cards but have them to go with the car). Has a quite loud stainless cat back exhaust done by infinity exhausts, as well as a stainless intake pipe from the air box taking out the resonator box's. I also have a brand new full set of M Tech dimpled and groved brake discs and pads waiting to go on, as well as at the paint shop at the mo is a 156 original high spoiler.

The not so good bits, stone chips on the front bumper, lacquer peal on the bonnet, bit of paint on the rear bumper where i reversed into a neighbors car earlier this year, would get it done but as its my daily, can't really be bothered. And the top engine mount bush, power flex one off ebay is about £23. Only thing she does need is the n/s front wishbone needs doing, normal 156 thing to be done.

She is on 160k. I bought her on 98k and she still dirves like the day I got her, actually better as she has been looked after well with Duncan Slades help.

MOT till may 2017

Any interest then pm or phone me - 07538 679029, looking for £1500, no offers! Private plate not included.

Nick

Alpha130413 843.jpgIMG_3803.jpgIMG_5209.jpgIMG_5505.jpg

Evo Cymru

Fantastic engine in these and worth every penny! have just sold my GTA and it will be sorely missed...

lisknik

Tbh I'm not that bothered if I sell her, just giving someone else an opportunity to own a fantastic car. My garage is coming free soon (mates car in there), just may pass on the car I have seen and start saving more!! :)