Llandow Track Day April 2017

Dan!

In the unlikely event that my Lotus has had it's new engine installed by then I'd love to come along. But so far I've been waiting 9 months and it's still not been collected from my garage yet! He has 142 days left to get it done in time for Le Mans!!!

Andyk

Fingers crossed then Dan.....Would love you there......Bring that Monster truck

luckesGTV6

Then make sure you make the right choice .... Llandow .... ��

Do them all! Life's too short! :D

Your encouragement is appreciated guys, It will mean ditching Longcross though and that looks a good circuit to see if the GTV will do over 250 kph (speedo reading) as Alfa claim.
GPS reported I'm a bit short of that (but still accelerating) however with the inevitable bend approaching it's best to respect the laws of physics!

I'll try an alternative fast track later in the year. :) ;)

So I guess I've been persuaded! jot me down on the list please Andy, (still hoping the date may be revised though.) :)

Andyk

Andy Zag
Phil
Iain
Pete r
Andyk
Paul Milbank (Zag)
LukesGTV6

Possible
Dan
Spkennyuk

iainw

Andy Zag
Phil
Iain
Pete r
Andyk
Paul Milbank (Zag)
LukesGTV6

Possible
Dan
Spkennyuk

Just had a thought Andy- my Valeter has just left after spending about 4.5 hours cleaning my cars inside and out.
He charged 20/ car external and 10 for Hoover etc.
Forum members expressed their surprise at that cost for a mobile service and I have to say I am always left scratching my head when he leaves. The cars look amazing. Wondering if there would be any interest in a deal to get him to Landon to do forum members cars pre or post track. For those who are just watching it would save them a job getting it looking good-
And for those tracking them it could be a welcome treat for the car post carnage.

What do you think?

Contigo

Sponsor
True, if he spends 4 hours doing the outside and in for a £30 charge he won't make a living out of it or might get to do 2 cars if he is lucky. If he sped up a bit and charged the same he'd do far better. The danger is where he gets his water from though, I can't even contemplate these supermarket washes with dirty water etc...

Andyk

Yes happy to do that Pete...Not mentioned to any of my Lotus buddies yet but will do....If you see Andy feel free to mention.

Pete-r

I'll mention it to him I need to ring him anyway.

I'll ask a couple of the VX guys some are nutters so I'll filter out the Idiots lol.

iainw

True, if he spends 4 hours doing the outside and in for a £30 charge he won't make a living out of it or might get to do 2 cars if he is lucky. If he sped up a bit and charged the same he'd do far better. The danger is where he gets his water from though, I can't even contemplate these supermarket washes with dirty water etc...

It was 4 hours for the SUVs and GTS. To be fair over 30 mins of that time was us comparing the pros and cons of most cars in the range. He has his own set up in the van (power hose etc) with filtered water. Obviously two bucket technique. He's a professional - in his 50s obviously loves cars and regularly does the Aventadors, Veyrons, Ferraris, AMS etc etc around me. Footballers and big businessmen mainly.
I think he just does as he loves talking about the cars. He would never rush but he could do a car a hour really well.

I just thought it would be easier for a few cars to have an option to go home looking sparking , but doesn't bother me either way.