Llandow Track Day April 2017

Andyk

All, looking to organise another Llandow track day. Dates would either be Thursday 20th April or Thursday 27th April.

Price will be £99 for the full day but just getting this confirmed as prices have gone up. Anyone who went in November will tell you it's a great day and a great track for a first track day.

Please add names below if interested:

zagatoes30

27th better for me to but that would be trackway on Thursday and Brooklands on the Saturday - will need to earn some brownie points for that

lisknik

Will try and be there with the camera, Saturday before is biamf, Saturday after is brooklands!!

Andyk

That is you above my friend.......

If the date is too close to other events I can always change to later in the year. Let's see how we get on.

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep get the names first but I need to scrub my set of tyres before the MOT so this date suits well :D

Pete-r

Haha great thanks.

If you want to come out on track with me just let me know, I always welcome good drivers giving me feedback and pointers.

I'm not the best driver but the car is ferocious. Last time I wore a hole in my wheel arch liner from hard cornering and the rear number plate turned sooty from the exhaust flaming out...

:)