Would this be of interest to anyone

lisknik

Just dropped my 159 down to Duncan Slades for some work, he has this down there, and it is for sale....... only one problem, needs a new engine as it has been trough a puddle :(
Has just had a brand new very expensive clutch, and from what Duncan said it was very well looked after.

Nick

20170223_082112.jpg

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Drove through a deep flooded road this afternoon.
To be honest, it should have been closed, you found yourself in a long slow moving queue and next minute you were in it! The highway authority was in attendance too!
If I was in the Maser, that would have been it for sure, but I was still worried in my BMW, especially as a colleague hydrolocked his same model BMW a few years ago.
The BMW is so low being MSport, I'm sure if I had opened the door I would have got wet....especially as a Range Rover decided to blast through in the opposite direction being all 'cocky i'm alright'!

Ewan

According to the MOT checker this cars only done about 39k miles, so may well make a nice car once the engines sorted.

Wack61

Supranostu would probably do a good deal on an engine , he told me last year he's got a few of them

lisknik

Duncan turned his phone off this arvo, ringing too much as usual, just to let you all know if anyone tried to ring him.