SPORTSALFA
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Stelvio review

Needed the estate and ended up with a Stelvio 280bhp petrol. No chance of a Giulia Sportwagon from what I have read - which would have been the weapon of choice. It was either that or a German alternative and after my last very poor experience with an E63 went back to Alfa.

The interior is not on a par, but I do not regret the choice. We shall see how the ongoing ownership experience pans out. It cannot be any worse than the Mercedes UK treatment.
    2018 - Black & 600+ bhp
    2017 - the hilarious GTA
    2016 - King of the Vomitorium
    2015 - It's all about Health and Safety - is it turned on yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob View Post
    +1. With 200kg less weight and a 6in drop in ride height it would be brilliant but most customers are so stupid these days that they don't see that and prefer to buy a bit of fake SUV bling.
    Absolutely. I've mentioned it whenever I've been in an Alfa dealership and they say its a common complaint from customers. Hopefully they'll see sense, but I don't see it happening any time soon, primarily because of the Stelvio.
    2015 Ghibli S
    2001 Alfa Romeo Spider Lusso

Previous cars
    Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 MultiAir 170, Mazda RX-8, Alfa Romeo 156 Selespeed, Alfa Romeo 146 Ti, Alfasud SC 1.5, Willys MB (1942)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoghurt View Post
    Needed the estate and ended up with a Stelvio 280bhp petrol. No chance of a Giulia Sportwagon from what I have read - which would have been the weapon of choice. It was either that or a German alternative and after my last very poor experience with an E63 went back to Alfa.

The interior is not on a par, but I do not regret the choice. We shall see how the ongoing ownership experience pans out. It cannot be any worse than the Mercedes UK treatment.
    Jaguar XF estate........new one is very nice and from what I saw with my XE it never fell apart and was reliable....
    Maserless and carless 🙁
    The Maserati
    Past Maserati 3200 GT - Silver with blue leather.
    Past Italian
    Alfa 155 1.8
    Alfa 155 2.0 wide body
    Alfa GTV twin Spark
    Alfa GTV V6
    Alfa 156 Sportswagon selespeed - Pile of poo.
    Alfa GTV V6 - A lovely well sorted car.
    Alfa Brera 2.4 diesel....my love affair with Alfa ended here.
    Lancia Delta Intragle 16v
    Other
    BMW M3 CSL - Amazing car.
    BMW E46 M3
    BMW E39 M5
    BMW E30 M3
    Lotus Elise x 5
    Lotus Esprit Turbo
    Lotus Exige x 2
    TVR T350T
    Jaguar XE R Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Andyk View Post
    Jaguar XF estate........new one is very nice and from what I saw with my XE it never fell apart and was reliable....
    Confirmation that Alfa are missing a trick with not having an SW.
    2015 Ghibli S
    2001 Alfa Romeo Spider Lusso

Previous cars
    Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 MultiAir 170, Mazda RX-8, Alfa Romeo 156 Selespeed, Alfa Romeo 146 Ti, Alfasud SC 1.5, Willys MB (1942)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678