Luxury Motor Show 2017

StuartW

Looks a decent show for a good cause & fairly local so I'll be trying to make it along. I have not been before

FF1078

I went in 2014. It's not as good as Newby Hall but there was a reasonably good turn out when I when

Hexadex

Went in 2014, it wasn't something I'd like to do again, we were supposed to get access to the VIP area and hospitality. We were fobbed of with a couple of pieces of fruit and a dried up ham sandwich in the public area.

Wack61

Went in 2014, it wasn't something I'd like to do again, we were supposed to get access to the VIP area and hospitality. We were fobbed of with a couple of pieces of fruit and a dried up ham sandwich in the public area.

To be fair when I've attended these events compared to the exotics the Maserati row does look like the start of the car park and is viewed as such by most of the public

Hexadex

Yes good luck with that Stuart, hopefully the Hucknall massive will not be in attendance!

StuartW

I have other commitments tomorrow so won't be going along sadly but if anyone is attending, have fun & I hope it stays dry

Hexadex

Quite a few of my friends went and enjoyed it, obviously they have upped there game from the previous year.

StuartW

I'll definitely try to make it next year, sounds like a nice little event for this region especially as the Stanford Hall show finished a few years ago which was a real shame