Lamborghini Servicing

Phil the Brit

I have a couple of questions for anyone who knows about Lambo servicing and Lambo forums.
Where do Essex owners go for a service?
What is a good forum to join for all things Lambo?
Thanks in advance
Phil

Team GCR

The Lamborghini Club forum doesn't have much going on.

The Supercar section of Pistonheads has a lot of Lambo chat so probably the best place to ask for advice. Owners on there range from owners of classics to the latest V10 and V12 cars.

HTH

del mar

Grimaldi Engineering are well liked and well respected, they are on the same Industrial Estate as Eurospares.

Ewan

For my Lambos I've only ever used Mike Pullen of Carrera Sport in Haywards Heath.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I've used a Grimaldi a few times and have always found them to be good. The biggest challenge is getting booked in as a lot of the work they do seems to be restoration and hence long-term. There are generally a few Lambos there.

What have you gone for, Phil?

Phil the Brit

I've used a Grimaldi a few times and have always found them to be good. The biggest challenge is getting booked in as a lot of the work they do seems to be restoration and hence long-term. There are generally a few Lambos there.

What have you gone for, Phil?

I am actively looking for a 2008 Gallardo spider. Would prefer orange, green or light blue. Light blue are like hens teeth so I guess orange or green. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Cash waiting as they say!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I am actively looking for a 2008 Gallardo spider. Would prefer orange, green or light blue. Light blue are like hens teeth so I guess orange or green. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Cash waiting as they say!

Give Rob at Grimaldi a shout. He had a customer who was planning on selling a green one. I honestly can't remember if it was a coupe or a spider but it was without doubt very, very green.