SPORTSALFA
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by allandwf View Post
    Hood shouldn't be too much of an issue as they can easily be raised and lowered manually, if they fail. It will probably start working again once you have fully lowered and raised it that way.
    Locked the rear of the hood down with the buttons behind the seat anyway so its all good for now. Will probably take it to work tomorrow instead of the Ghibli and see if hood down/up etc fixes it.
    2015 Ghibli S
    2001 Alfa Romeo Spider Lusso

Previous cars
    Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 MultiAir 170, Mazda RX-8, Alfa Romeo 156 Selespeed, Alfa Romeo 146 Ti, Alfasud SC 1.5, Willys MB (1942)

Great first drive for me this morning. The trip to work is great in the sun with the roof down. After stowing the hood manually I could secure the cover with the button behind the seat which put a smile on my face. When I parked up the power hood was back in operation. Hurrah!!

As I can't upload pictures here, I've stuck some on Flickr in a Topless Fun album.
    2015 Ghibli S
    2001 Alfa Romeo Spider Lusso

Previous cars
    Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 MultiAir 170, Mazda RX-8, Alfa Romeo 156 Selespeed, Alfa Romeo 146 Ti, Alfasud SC 1.5, Willys MB (1942)

Nice - well done.
    David

Grigio Touring Granturismo for the smiles. Now with x pipe for extra smiles!
    Audi TTS - less than sensible daily driver but it's fun.

Looks nice, I do like 916 Spiders they tick so many boxes for fun cheap open top motoring
    Andy

Current Fleet

1982 Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2.0, 1991 Alfa Romeo SZ,1996 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
    1999 Maserati QP IV
    2009 Range Rover Supercharged
    1983 Raleigh Tuff Burner

That does look very nice, excellent combination of interior & exterior colours - enjoy the sunny days
    Stuart
    GranTurismo MC Stradale - formerly the Maserati GB press car

Selected previous Italian past masters:-

GranTurismo S MC-Shift; 3200GT Assetto Corsa # 33/75; Lancia Beta Spyder; Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione

Lovely looking car, just the thing for the summer.
    60/75

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123