One Hour Of Ferrari Ownership ...

iainw

Well done Iain - Looks the mutts...
Thanks guys, appreciate it. I thought about other colours and cars, but this was the one I kept coming back to.Good timing to change the forum name to sports italia. Wouldn't want to be ostracised from this amazing group of guys (and girls.) I have already put Dickie on alert - I may be back in 18 months to 2 years mopping sweat off my brow asking him to source me a 4 seater strad!

Andyk

Well done Iain....great news. Looks the business in black. Now you just need to pop in whe n passing Chepstow so me and the boys can feel jealous.

iainw

Well done Iain....great news. Looks the business in black. Now you just need to pop in whe n passing Chepstow so me and the boys can feel jealous.
Thankyou. Would be great to catch up! Would you be around Friday... might be driving past you on the way back from collection

iainw

Certainly an evolving set of boxes! But those who know me and my previous GTs will note some similarities! Full disclosure- (and one you will like). If the Vanquish back seats could have fit a little human in- I would have already been to bamford rose with my volante. They need to get their designers on the case!

hashluck

Certainly an evolving set of boxes! But those who know me and my previous GTs will note some similarities! Full disclosure- (and one you will like). If the Vanquish back seats could have fit a little human in- I would have already been to bamford rose with my volante. They need to get their designers on the case!

I already told them to pull their finger out!

G

Guest 1678

Top work Iain. I do not feel so different now there is a fellow,black Fezza owner here.

iainw

Top work Iain. I do not feel so different now there is a fellow,black Fezza owner here.
Would love to catch up and compare notes. Phil was really impressed with yours. Have to say 599s are stunning- would love to see it one day.

TimR

Testament to how well they make them that he walked away with cuts & bruises for my money....
That is shameful however. A bell end, as someone already noted....:(