ALTON Italian Car Breakfast Meet

Sommi

What are people’s views on timings?

Having never been to an event like this, I don’t know when it would be best to get there for?

Its about a 20 mile run to the pub from Guildford Cathedral. It would be ideal to meet up by 9:30 AM if not earlier.
I have not driven to that pub or Alton and do not know the best route. Definitely want tunnel on way to and back.

So hopefully, those who have gone that way before will decide the route.

It looks like a great collection of cars teaming up. I really need to hear Matt's Strad for real.

redsonnylee

I’ll probably go direct, I’ve curbed a wheel so getting it refurbished and may not be able to pick up the car until Saturday morning.

Sommi

Guilldford Cathedral? 9.30?

1. Eb
2. Sommi

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Contigo

Sponsor

1. Eb
2. Sommi
3. Conaero
4. Spartacus
5. Contigo
6. Morebeans

JonW

1. Eb
2. Sommi
3. Conaero
4. Spartacus
5. Contigo
6. Morebeans
7. JonW

FIFTY

Bit of drizzle on the forecast hopefully it will change for the better

1. Eb
2. Sommi
3. Conaero
4. Spartacus
5. Contigo
6. Morebeans
7. JonW
8. FiFTY

conaero

Forum Owner
Weather is looking ok, I am meeting Sparts at Petersfield services and should be on the road by just before 9am so see you at the OMEN at half past, check the forum for PM if I am late or got up late and going straight there (unlikely)

Looking forward to getting the car out TBH

Spartacus

Right , im not going to clean mine which means that it will be bright suinshine all day . Thats what usually happens .

FIFTY

Forecast has improved somewhat even if it is a bit drizzly I'll join in for a tunnel run down to Alton and back via the A31

conaero

Forum Owner
40% chance of rain is what my totally unreliable fruit based phone app is saying...its always wrong so it looks like they have plumped for the mid ground.

Useless App!

stevo

I'll meet you all at the departure lounge. Hoping for good weather and plenty of cars. Last time I went there were 3 of us

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk