Honest Answers...

GeoffCapes

Ferrari 458's and 512TR's.

And a RR Sport for a new work car. Although the new shape ones start at 40k. Which is a bit rich for a work horse. So also Porsche Cayenne and Panameras. (yes really).

outrun

I like Panameras too. Not the looks but they way they drive. They are lovely places to spend time.

My searches dart all over the place for Maserati, M cars, the new Volvo XC90 (which is holding value terribly well!), 911s, 612 and 599 right through to low value bargain stuff just because it might be fun.

GeoffCapes

I'm on a car buying ban until we buy a new house as I have no-where to put them. :(

Although I can buy replacements. But there's no point buying replacements as I'm supposed to be saving for the aforementioned house.

Ewan

On the subject of looking, I've lined up an Aston afternoon in two weeks time. I'm testing the DB11 V12 and the limited edition Vantage AMR V8. Should be fun.

JonW

On the subject of looking, I've lined up an Aston afternoon in two weeks time. I'm testing the DB11 V12 and the limited edition Vantage AMR V8. Should be fun.

Wow! That will be awesome as the DB11 is a beautiful piece of kit...

azapa

sorry, to OP question: Huracan, 570 spyder (not many used ones there), 458 with just the right options..F12 if the price comes down....

rockits

That is a seriously pretty car. Well built and goes like stink. Reliable too. An e39 M5 also! My favorite generation of 5 series. Not too big either, just right in so many ways.
Nearly bought an E39 M5 last year but the car/money/deal wasn't quite right. Still keeping an eye out when I can.

Andyk

Very jealous.....a dream afternoon for me that would be Ewan......AMR V8 for me...Perfect size for a sports car. The AMR V12 would be my choice but either will do and being the last of the line should be very collect able later. Aren't the AMR's limited ?

Contigo

Sponsor
DB11 looks wrong to me, hate the styling and when pulled up next to it at a prom it sounded very muted.

John's Vanquish S on the other hand is stunning.

Spartacus

Yeah the DB11 looks terrible , The vent coming off the front wheel arches are awfull . They should have just made the DB10 bond car .

Andyk

Yeah the DB11 looks terrible , The vent coming off the front wheel arches are awfull . They should have just made the DB10 bond car .

The new Vantage will have that look I think. Spy shots certainly show that.

Ewan

Had an email today - as well as the V8 Vantage AMR I'll be in the new V8 AMG engined DB11 instead of the earlier V12 version. No complaints from me. And afterwards AM are laying on cocktails. Which is nice. Just need to get through visits to the Lords Test and Godwood Revival before that.

JonW

Had an email today - as well as the V8 Vantage AMR I'll be in the new V8 AMG engined DB11 instead of the earlier V12 version. No complaints from me. And afterwards AM are laying on cocktails. Which is nice. Just need to get through visits to the Lords Test and Godwood Revival before that.

Tough life!

Ewan

It's not all fun and games Jon - next month I have to go to Monaco for a week for the Super-Yacht Show. On the upside though, while I'm there I'm hoping to nip off for a hour or so to walk down from the marina to the Venturi factory.

JonW

It's not all fun and games Jon - next month I have to go to Monaco for a week for the Super-Yacht Show. On the upside though, while I'm there I'm hoping to nip off for a hour or so to walk down from the marina to the Venturi factory.

Sounds awful - do not know how you cope! I imagine the Monaco Super-Yacht show must be grim....

GeoffCapes

Sounds awful - do not know how you cope! I imagine the Monaco Super-Yacht show must be grim....

Doesn't it just!

As I'm a nice chap Ewan, I'll save you from that drudgery, and go in your place! Where do I pick up the tickets?