SPORTSALFA
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I am tending to agree with this. The FF could not replace the cali on a decent summer / spring day.
    In an ideal world - I would have a Cali, a Strad and an RS6. Thats my ideal stable.
    Even though I could probably stretch to it, I would feel so selfish it would negate the elation at waking up every morning to look at them.
    I am keeping an eye on purchase options for a CLA 45AMG, Alfa QV, RS6 but need to spend some xs on the house until its totally finished.
    I understand more and more the ethos of Phil / Rockits etc in having multiple cars which do different things well. I was a 1 car man until I bought the GTs. There is something about not driving something all the time that keeps it fresh.
    Envious of BJL's stable. Fantastic choices.
    His: Ferrari California 30
    Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Lux+

Hers: BMW X3

Past: Maserati GTS MC Shift
    BMW 330D Convertible
    Porsche Boxster S

I'd have the FF and open the windows on a sunny day. And get one with the glass roof.

And keep the Strad because it sounds so amazing.

And keep my Beemer because it's practical and unassuming.

Have no need for a convertible. Had a couple and don't miss them one bit.

Could use a Cayenne Turbo S though. Not sure what for but I want one.

Oh, and I need a classic too. Maybe an older 911.

And another bike.

I could keep going....
    MC Stradale

MC Stradale

I have always had a convertible and would miss one.
    But I like the idea of a Pan Sunroof on an FF. Rare as rocking horse **** - only one I have seen has what I would describe as medialis faecelis interior.
    What is it with brown interiors on the FFs? I could take beige... but brown no way.
    Is there any Strad owner anywhere near wales? I would love to have a look / listen to one if there is.
    Wouldn't the Cayenne Turbo S be a german money toilet? I dread to think how much that would guzzle in brakes, rubber and petroleum.
    I do like the idea though!
    His: Ferrari California 30
    Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Lux+

Hers: BMW X3

Past: Maserati GTS MC Shift
    BMW 330D Convertible
    Porsche Boxster S

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678