NEC - Nov 10-12

Ewan

Anyone else going to the Classic Car Show at the NEC? Free Prosseco bar for Maserati Club members!

I'll be there on the Friday. I'm manning the Renault Alpine Owners Club stand in the morning, but will then head over to the Maserati Club stand for lunch. Later on it'll be to the Lambo Owners and then Ferrari Owners areas for tea.

So if you see a blue MC-Victory in the car park, that'll be mine (having its final outing of the year).

zagatoes30

I was planning to try and get over on the Saturday but family events seem to be trying to conspire against me at the moment

Jkulin

I should be there for three days, flitting between the Pre-50's club stand and the American Auto Club UK stand and the American Auto Club International stand, I'll try and sneak off occasionally and have a gander.

Hopefully catch up with some of you there.

Anyone want me moby, then PM me.

redsonnylee

I will be there on Friday, in the morning I’ll be on the Maserati stand so hope to see a few of you. I’m driving up the previous night staying at The Arden in case anyone else is there. I have a parking pass but will decide last minute if I go in the 3200 dependant on weather.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Anyone else going to the Classic Car Show at the NEC? Free Prosseco bar for Maserati Club members!.

I might have time to go on Saturday. Wondering if this might tip me over the edge into joining....

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
My 4200 will be on the Modern Classics stand but I have a prior engagement at HQ in Twickenham.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
I'm going on the Saturday meeting up with a group of old school mates, like we do every year!

alfatwo

First trip out for me since the knee op...supplying the superb silver Alfa Montreal for the Classic Cars stand ;)

I'll be there on the Friday in a buggy, looking forward to having a look around and saying hello

Dave

Caldy999

I might have time to go on Saturday. Wondering if this might tip me over the edge into joining....

I woudn't bother if it's advice you were hoping for...............this is the message trail for help in arranging a factory tour -

First request acknowledgement:

You sent a message via the Maserati Club website on the 19/05/2017 at 07:47pm.

First Name: David
Last Name: Caldicott
Email Address: davidcaldicott@ymail.com

Enquiry: We are touring northern Italy during June in the Spyder and if I can persuade the wife, I would like to take in a factory tour. Do you have any advice as to how I would arrange this?

Thank you for sending us a message. We will be in touch shortly.

The Maserati Club Team.

Second request acknowledgement:

You sent a message via the Maserati Club website on the 30/05/2017 at 09:43pm.

First Name: David
Last Name: Caldicott
Email Address: davidcaldicott@ymail.com

Enquiry: We are touring Italy etc in the Spyder during June, expecting to be in Milan between 9th to 16th, then Verona until 24th.. Can you please offer any advice re arranging a factory visit?

Thank you for sending us a message. We will be in touch shortly.

The Maserati Club Team.

Third communication received June 16th:

Dear Mr. Caldicott,

your request has been processed and managed. Should you wish any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us back at the following address: info@maserati.com

Kind regards,

Maserati Customer Care

When they say 'managed' I think they mean 'buried'..............I'm still waiting!