SPORTSALFA
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zagatoes30 View Post
    One too many IMO.

I assume the Auto Italia article mentions the Lancia Hyena, that was based on a Integrale platform with lots of SZ line, A post curve, even the front lights are the same as the SZ. Nerd question there are 3 cars use the same lights as the SZ, the Hyena is one the other two are?
    Go on, tell us. I thought it might be the Aston Lagonda, but looking at pics their lights seem perfectly aligned, not a bit wonky like those on the Alfa

Quote Originally Posted by Andyk View Post
    The side view looks like it would be better suited as a pick up truck. VW caddy with flares front arches.

It looks like the Espace Convertible they made in Top Gear!!

I thought it was made for Agnelli, although what he did to deserve it I don't know ....

Quote Originally Posted by jaisharma View Post
    I thought it was made for Agnelli, although what he did to deserve it I don't know ....
    Correct

Only one made for Agnelli as there was only one convertible Testarossa made for him too that got sold in recent times.

Just like the KFC man below, I can now never unsee that. Wish you hadn't posted that Andy, I love Integrales but that's a disaster. Looks like a bad kit car.

kfc.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12