Auto Italia Integrale range

Andyk

Was reading through an guide to the Integrale range in Auto Italia yesterday .... Good review but one thing I never realised was that they built a Convertable Inegrale that was only sold to Hi Fi club members I believe.......Bloody ugly thing but thought I knew all the Integrale models.....Everydays a school day.

Andyk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 118

StuartW

I have not seen that before Andy, what an odd design and so much work to make a 5 door hatch into a convertible. I have not seen it mentioned in my Integrale books either

FF1078

I've just had a little bit of sick come into my mouth!
That is RAM as they say up here in Yorkshire.

Andyk

It is pretty yuk agree....They said they were only sold yo the Hi Fi owners yet on wiki its says o lay one made....Thank goodness for that.

zagatoes30

It is pretty yuk agree....They said they were only sold yo the Hi Fi owners yet on wiki its says o lay one made....Thank goodness for that.

One too many IMO.

I assume the Auto Italia article mentions the Lancia Hyena, that was based on a Integrale platform with lots of SZ line, A post curve, even the front lights are the same as the SZ. Nerd question there are 3 cars use the same lights as the SZ, the Hyena is one the other two are?

wink

One too many IMO.

I assume the Auto Italia article mentions the Lancia Hyena, that was based on a Integrale platform with lots of SZ line, A post curve, even the front lights are the same as the SZ. Nerd question there are 3 cars use the same lights as the SZ, the Hyena is one the other two are?

Go on, tell us. I thought it might be the Aston Lagonda, but looking at pics their lights seem perfectly aligned, not a bit wonky like those on the Alfa :(

outrun

Just like the KFC man below, I can now never unsee that. Wish you hadn't posted that Andy, I love Integrales but that's a disaster. Looks like a bad kit car.

kfc.jpg