New Giulia Veloce

mchristyuk

Well after 3 Maseratis I needed something more sensible with 2 kids.. and fell in love with the Giulia Veloce after a test drive. Picked up yesterday and couldn't be happier with it. Absolutely love everything about it.. however I do miss the sound of the V8.. maybe in a few years I'll manage to get into a Quad, but for now this does everything I want and looks and drives brilliantly. Also despite some trepidation the dealer has been excellent. From order to pick up they couldn't have done more for me. Fingers crossed this continues!

DSC_0144.jpg
DSC_0145.jpg
DSC_0146.jpg
DSC_0147.jpg
DSC_0148.jpg
DSC_0149.jpg

Mark

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Beautiful colour and definitely the version I would be looking at. I'd be interested in updates on living with it as I'll probably consider one of these when I replace my daily.

conaero

Forum Owner
In that colour I have to admit the front end looks good. Well done.

I think you have nailed the colour spec and trim.

mchristyuk

Thanks everyone. Can't really convey how happy I am with it. Comfy, fast, excellent chassis, love the interior. In fact the bit that impresses me most is how supple the suspension is even considering how taught it all is... And that's on standard suspension not the switchable one. After test driving the stock setup I couldn't see the point in the adaptive one.

Fingers crossed the Italian electronics gremlins don't strike!

Mark

zagatoes30

That colour is fantastic and as a realistically priced everyday the Veloce spec is an excellent package

mchristyuk

That colour is fantastic and as a realistically priced everyday the Veloce spec is an excellent package

You can also (or could before Xmas) get some stunning deals on them... List price of mine with the options was £50 shy of £40k. Ended up getting £5k knocked off, then a £2.5k dealer contribution and on a 0% PCP.. so £260 a month it's costing me.

Mark

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
You can also (or could before Xmas) get some stunning deals on them... List price of mine with the options was £50 shy of £40k. Ended up getting £5k knocked off, then a £2.5k dealer contribution and on a 0% PCP.. so £260 a month it's costing me.

Mark

Did you have to put a deposit in too? If not, the Mrs has a new motor coming!