Alfa F1 car

Andyk

Unveiled today and if you look at the promotional video Sauber certainly are using Alfas history to promote.....Just think it should be a shade of red but suppose Ferrari would have something to say about that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 105

zagatoes30

Certainly making the most of the Alfa Romeo heritage

[video=youtube;r87aoVq4gZg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r87aoVq4gZg[/video]

Really not convinced by these Halo devices on any of the cars released so far

zagatoes30

The McLaren trailer is good, I hope they are truly Orange

[video=youtube;jcfVnoRT-og]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcfVnoRT-og[/video]

P R

The Alfa will have this years Ferrari engine, and more input from their masters. I expect they will no longer be 2 seconds off the back of the grid.

MrMickS

The Alfa will have this years Ferrari engine, and more input from their masters. I expect they will no longer be 2 seconds off the back of the grid.

I expect them to be up there with the second tier of teams. It doesn't do Alfa Romeo any good unless they are competing. Ferrari really want their second team to be in amongst the pack and taking points off their rivals. Alfa/Sauber podiums, as long as they aren't at the expense of Ferrari, would suit the Maranello team perfectly.

conaero

Forum Owner
I expect them to be up there with the second tier of teams. It doesn't do Alfa Romeo any good unless they are competing. Ferrari really want their second team to be in amongst the pack and taking points off their rivals. Alfa/Sauber podiums, as long as they aren't at the expense of Ferrari, would suit the Maranello team perfectly.

Agreed...and expect some yielding in the final laps too.

outrun

The white highlights the halo in a bad way and also screams "we have no sponsors, place you're name here cheaply please".

TridentTested

I know it's a Sauber, and I know they are likely to nothing more than also-rans, but there is something about seeing that emblem on a car which tugs at the heart strings.

I'll be cheering them on.

G

Guest 1678

Now if only we could see a factory trident effort in the GT class in WEC.

zagatoes30

If Alonso didn't have bad luck he would have no luck at all.

Heh ho this is what testing is for and although the Honda is running today whether it will be racing is yet to be seen