GTV track car anyone.

allandwf

Indeed, much fun for not a lot of outlay. Cue the debate re front wheel drive, how this and that is much better etc. etc. ;)

Andyk

I favour rear but the two V6 GTV's I've owned were lots of fun. Track and the best Alfas I've owned...and the most reliable.....For me this was the best car Alfa has made for reliability etc in the last 20 years. Maybe the new Guilia will be different.

conaero

Forum Owner
I favour rear but the two V6 GTV's I've owned were lots of fun. Track and the best Alfas I've owned...and the most reliable.....For me this was the best car Alfa has made for reliability etc in the last 20 years. Maybe the new Guilia will be different.

Agree, fabulous cars, I think I’ll have another P3 at some point.

Andyk

It's the only used Alfa that I think I would consider again Matt....I still miss my silver one. Such a sorted car.......Chalk and cheese to that complete abortion called the Brera.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 49

conaero

Forum Owner
Brera is such a nice design though, just fumbled the engines and weight.

It could have been such a worthy successor to the GTV

Andyk

Agree Matt....Another missed opportunity. Why don't you keep her and drop the old V6 in her. Wonder if that could be done. Probably cost a fortune as would need ECU and everything. She would still be too heavy though but a least it would have Alfas best ever engine in her.

conaero

Forum Owner
To be honest Andy I’d skip straight to the 4.2V8 as it should have been in the concept.