Super Car event in Cardiff 19 June 2016

paultalbot90

Hi Everyone, I wanted to give you an up date on the event Italian Passion for Speed. It is all set to go on the 19th June and hopefully the weather will be kind to us for the first event. Wessex Garages have kindly agreed to attend and display a couple of cars.
For all you early birds, the tea and coffee, the scent of welsh bacon butties will be wafting around the bay.
If you have all ready entered joining instruction will go out in the next week or two and if you haven't entered yet then do so as this is going to be the best in the west and will be great to see you there in a fabulous location.
For all the details please go to www.italianpassionforsppeed where you'll find more details and how to enter.

Best Regards
Paul T
Event Organiser

iainw

Hi Paul:

I have tried to sign up on line - I am sure it will be a great day.
I am only saying in case it matters and some emails don't get to you - but there are lots of typos on the website and even the post above doesn't work when you click the link. If someone could correct the link and the email address on the website I think it will help exposure for the event.

Best wishes
Iain

lisknik

Hi Paul:

I am only saying in case it matters and some emails don't get to you - but there are lots of typos on the website and even the post above doesn't work when you click the link. If someone could correct the link and the email address on the website I think it will help exposure for the event.

Best wishes
Iain

Spoken to Paul, if you go to the entry form page then everything works- http://www.italianpassionforspeed.co.uk/entry-form.html

If i remember rightly when i booked in had a problem with the email address, but already had it from the IAMC link. info@italianpassioinforspeed.co.uk. Use the paypal link and email the entry as per the instuctions.

Also can open entry in ibooks on your phone.

Andyk

Hi Paul:

Best wishes
Iain

Going to try and make this one Iain so hopefully we will finally get to meet.

lisknik

Got my pass today, anyone else going to this?

Yep, I am, not sure which car yet as the 33 is throwing her toys out the pram at the moment.

Paul the organizer was at my AROC meet last night, sounds like it's going to be a good one, he's got a super car dealer being a couple of vehicles down :)

safrane

The rain put me off regretfully...but it does look like a decent venue with plenty of space.

StuartW

Looks like a decent turnout, thanks for the photos.
Love that red Integrale Evo with the badass wheels!