The Good Morning Thread

lisknik

Afternoon - thanks guys, could be a right pain in the **** for my constant travel in Europe, everyone is so selfish :laugh:

About time your easy life got a bit more difficult!! :jptongue:

Morning all, busy day a head, at work in the 33, going up Castle Combe for a few hours after, then got to drive a married couple to Southampton in Jess this evening :)

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, off to do more clearing and reorganising the garage today starting with a run to the scrap yard with much metal in the 156.

Have fun all...

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, as said on SM, let's all just get on with things today, I have to get over to South London this morning to inspect a site and maybe get to Hatfield.

Have fun all...

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all. Just taken 8 bulk bags full of brambles and bush cuttings, cream crackered, could only get 2 in the car so had to make 4 trips.

England vs Iceland or Boxing tonight, hum....

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all, back at work struggling after another migraine hit weekend :(

Yuk, I have been getting them lately, its caffeine, I should not drink the stuff and have been caffeine free for 5 years but I just cant resist it sometimes.

lisknik

Yuk, I have been getting them lately, its caffeine, I should not drink the stuff and have been caffeine free for 5 years but I just cant resist it sometimes.

According to my docs it's purely psychological and stress........ told them I can't be stressed as I don't have a wife or kids!!! :lol2:

Been going on seven or so years, just got more severe in the last two, can't move when I get them now :(

tess

morning guys, gorgeous day....16 working days then 10 days off yay

migraines are the spawn of the devil Nick, I only get them occasionally but they are bloody debilitating

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, Agree there, I've only ever had a handful but two of my lads get them frequently, the worst part is knowing they are coming, mine have been optical precursors (flashing horseshoe/blurred vision) about 2 hours before, time to hit the painkillers!

Jeanette's birthday today and our 30th wedding anniversary!

Afternoon tea at a country house in Kent later.

Have fun all...

lisknik

Morning all, Agree there, I've only ever had a handful but two of my lads get them frequently, the worst part is knowing they are coming, mine have been optical precursors (flashing horseshoe/blurred vision) about 2 hours before, time to hit the painkillers!

Jeanette's birthday today and our 30th wedding anniversary!

Afternoon tea at a country house in Kent later.

Have fun all...

Congrats Newton..... though you get less for life ;)

2b1ask1

Special case
Congrats Newton..... though you get less for life ;)

In the early days mate I probably considered it too much! We knocked the corners off each other and the understanding grew; over all mate we are well suited, she keeps me going and steers the barque of life well. I wouldn't function well on my own...

lisknik

In the early days mate I probably considered it too much! We knocked the corners off each other and the understanding grew; over all mate we are well suited, she keeps me going and steers the barque of life well. I wouldn't function well on my own...

Admire any man that makes that commitment, I might take the mickey but its not one I'll be making, not capable ;)

Incidentally just noticed on fb one of my retired pastors anniversary is today...he's been married for 53 years!!!!!

Alfa Muppet

Congrats mate, and I know exactly where your coming from - Kelly and I have been married for 15years this year and together for 25 and it's just as you say ( only 2 kids though so less pressure)

lisknik

Good morning all, another day at the grindstone!!

Hey muppet we meeting up before retrofundraising on Sunday and if so what time??