Acaster Malbis Breakfast Meeting 17th July

MrMickS

Hi all,

This is a new(ish) meeting for Italian Supercars from 09:00 to 11:00 at the Ship Inn in Acaster Malbis on the 3rd Sunday of the month. Next one will be 17th July, as this month would be on Father's Day. The car park will be closed off to anyone not in an Italian car and the landlord will be providing bacon sandwiches and drinks.

The organiser ideally wants people from around the York area rather than further afield, though I guess that depends on how many he can get that are local.

If he gets enough interest he's going to try and organise a visit to Ebor Racing (he knows the owners) who race the GT in the British GT cars.

1. MrMickS

StuartW

They're a lovely bunch at Ebor who I met at Silverstone last weekend, that would be a real bonus if that visit got confirmed too

MrMickS

A bump for this given that it's a week on Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doohickey

Velociraptor
As per the other thread I'm around so will pop along. Do you want to meet somewhere first?

MrMickS

As per the other thread I'm around so will pop along. Do you want to meet somewhere first?

Its just around the corner from me so I was planning on going straight there. If you want to meet beforehand though we could use the Askham Bar Park and Ride. If we aim to meet there at 8:45 - 9:00 its only about 5-10 minutes to get to the pub.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Its just around the corner from me so I was planning on going straight there. If you want to meet beforehand though we could use the Askham Bar Park and Ride. If we aim to meet there at 8:45 - 9:00 its only about 5-10 minutes to get to the pub.

No problem. I'll see you there.

MrMickS

Anyone else in the York/Leeds area fancy meeting up for this?

If there are enough perhaps we could go for a spin afterwards.