Alfa Giulia in La Spezia

casadalloro

Out at our place in Lunigiana so dcided to try the local dealer for a look round...called into Sarzana and they had just unloaded 3 new cars off transporter in their white zipper coats...got a look into 1 and it was a Super with tobacco 1/2 leather..lovely.....he unzipped part of the rear to let me have a bit more of a look but said that was all i could se(all done in italian) and gave me directions to their other branch in La Spezia.. Girls wanted to do shopping so it suited well, so Alex and i headed off 15km to Spezia.
There was a solid white super demo outside and a metallic black base inside. Sat in the black base first... Ummmm seats not that nice, but everything else was... Nice chunky leather wheel with start button bottom left and smart brushed center console dk grey or black. Good driving position..lots of adjustment in wheel. It has 17" wheel upgrade in gunmetal with painted calipers..silver that looked well.
Sales man had quite a bit of english amd said super was the 1 to go for ..awesome zf auto box and get the climate pack.... Also SUV coming in february (for girls!!!he said)
He went off and got the keys of the super outside... It has full leather in black......felt v nice but i reckon id be fine with 1/2 in tobacco...
Told me to start he up..usual diesel noise but box and shift felt good...mases of space in the back seats and this car had 18"s with red calipers...
Radio/sat display great looking .. Completly black when off then easy to read when started and not the usual rectangular shape...
He says they all drive really well(i guess he would) and has driven the QV.....but scared the pants off him!!
Didnt get a drive..sort of glad as traffic in Spezia was a bit mental this morning and i dont know it that well..but he offered to post me a brochure when he got more in... Got some pics of accessories too... Carbon mirror caps and sill protectors, coloured key fobs and a few other bits...
Cant wait to get a go in a 2.0t Super...
Oh, and on their web site were lease deals from €270pm!!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

lisknik

It's as good as they are saying it is then?

Can't wait to finally get to see one :) And agree with the salesman on the SUV :)

Doohickey

Velociraptor
I do like the Super - the base looks a bit underwheeled (as they often do) but it could be because it's black. The interior looks great as well. Definitely one I'll be considering when I change my daily at the back end of next year.

casadalloro

The white super had full black leather and a climate pack...

I saw 1/2 tobacco leather at the 1st site and i like it...

image.jpg

And the black 1/2 leather...

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4

Andyk

I thought it was more Lexus at the back in that picture than GT.......

I like it....The wood inside is very Ghibli.

conaero

Forum Owner
Interior: great
Wheels: horrible
Engineering: impressive
Front end: only a mother could love
Rear end: I like it

Would I buy one: Will reserve judgement until I see the facelift in 2020.