Open Invite For People around Bristol

Alfa Muppet

Mate, is the Merc allowed again - lol if not then what about the Fiesta :jptongue:

I'm not walking that's for sure and the Q4 is going nowhere!!!

jasst

Good to meet you guys this evening, bit of a haul for me, but nice to meet new faces.

luckesGTV6

Nice photos Nick.
I notice that the GTV bonnet safety catch works - Thank goodness it's 70 max on UK motorways!! ;)

Good to chat to all attending the meeting & hope to see y'all next month.

A few mediocre pictures here:-

DSCN1803.jpgDSCN1802.jpgDSCN1799.jpgDSCN1800.jpg

Maser Sod

Some nice metal there. Will try and make it to a later get-together.

Anyone off to the IAMC meeting in Hinton (Just off M5 Jn 18) next week? I may pop along to that.

luckesGTV6

It would be good to see you at the AROC local meet, I think we last spoke at 'Combe a couple of years ago.

Can't make the Italian Auto Moto Club on 24th due to prepping for the Dunsfold blast next weekend but would like to try to attend the next one unless my not being a member is a problem.

Had a look on the map to check on the location and think you may have meant J18 on M4?

Maser Sod

Had a look on the map to check on the location and think you may have meant J18 on M4?

Yep, my bad.

Nick invited me to the July AROC meet. I was hoping to get there but I typically work during the week in Slough and so making weekday events is tough. It just so happens that this week I am probably going to be working from home.

I missed the Combe meet this year, but did get down briefly to the Alfaholics get-together in Clevedon the day before and got to catch up with Nick, Alex, etc.

Maser Sod

Great to see so many people and cars there last night. Did I count 17 alfas!?

And one Abarth of course. On that score, any chance of www.sportsabarth.com being born? They are definitely a source for discussion, which is what forums are all about!

lisknik

And one Abarth of course. On that score, any chance of www.sportsabarth.com being born? They are definitely a source for discussion, which is what forums are all about!

The turn out stunned me last night, no way expected that many, chuffed to bits, makes my work so worth while, will post pics tonight, got back far too lat to do it last night!!

And that is a fantastic idea, MATT!!!! :)

luckesGTV6

[

Yep!, I also counted 17!! Good to meet so many there and there was chat well into closing time.

I'm posting a few of my better quality pix and I'm hoping that Nick was more skillful in the failing light.
DSCN2342.jpg
Personally I followed the fiery pillar of smoke (above) that Nick had provided to guide us, is there no limit to his talents?,

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/halfaromeo/library/160921-AROC

Some real 'Bellas' there, enjoy.

lisknik

[

Yep!, I also counted 17!! Good to meet so many there and there was chat well into closing time.

I'm posting a few of my better quality pix and I'm hoping that Nick was more skillful in the failing light.
View attachment 39408
Personally I followed the fiery pillar of smoke (above) that Nick had provided to guide us, is there no limit to his talents?,

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/halfaromeo/library/160921-AROC

Some real 'Bellas' there, enjoy.

Argggghhhhh nooo pictures of me!!! :(

That's about where I work, shame it was still here when I got in this morn :)

lisknik

Really good turn out for the first AROC Bristol brekkie meet, even better is the owners of the venue have endorsed it and are very very welcoming :)

Pics -

IMG_2220.jpgIMG_2222.jpgIMG_2223.jpgIMG_2224.jpgIMG_2225.jpgIMG_2226.jpgIMG_2228.jpgIMG_2229.jpg

Kazzer

It's a good place have you booked for next time Nick?
Took the route you mentioned on the way back a lot better and no expletives - had enough on the way in.