The Good Morning Thread

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, no contact from the police about the old car, will be detailing the GS this weekend.

Have fun all..

Alfaspecial

I know it makes no difference to you, Newton (you have had the insurance money & bought a new Maser) but I'm pleased that your car has been recovered and hopefully the Scrotes concerned are going to enjoy a little 'holiday' courtesy of the Prison Service....
See you tomorrow at Gaydon, Nick. Is there a particular parking area I should be heading for or do I just park wherever I'm directed to?

lisknik

I know it makes no difference to you, Newton (you have had the insurance money & bought a new Maser) but I'm pleased that your car has been recovered and hopefully the Scrotes concerned are going to enjoy a little 'holiday' courtesy of the Prison Service....
See you tomorrow at Gaydon, Nick. Is there a particular parking area I should be heading for or do I just park wherever I'm directed to?

Where you are directed to, they be up there today setting up ;)

Alfa Muppet

Evening all - back from a pretty full on week in the lakes - several long walks, an epic Mountian bike ride around Caw with a real bad *** rough rocky section off the mountain - looks like my bottom bracket has shaken loose :battered::)

Been asked about putting the Q4 in the Modern Classics magazine all about the platform 4 cars - Saab 9000, Lancia Thema, Fiat Croma and of course the Alfa 164

lisknik

Evening, really good day, been tinkering with the 33 this morning, and up to Castle Combe this arvo.... though I think the recovery vehicles we on track for more time than the actual race cars :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning Muppet, morning all.

Week off doing my dad duties, off to the cinema to see Ice Age then off to the beach.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Still off doing dads duties with our kids.

Having a rest day today as its been full on.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, anybody else get a invite to one of the Guilia preview events??

Nope...

Bit of admin done this morning but on the bike up to London later for a meeting, outraged at having to pay to park in Wastemonger (Westminster)!

Have fun all...

Alfa Muppet

Afternoon all

Setting budgets for 2017 and closing out reports all day - I feel a numbing of the brain!!

Sorting the 164 tonight and tomorrow