The Good Morning Thread

conaero

Forum Owner
Afternoon all. Just mooching about at work looking forward to a weekend on the p!ss in Carnary Wharf with the SM'ers.

2b1ask1

Special case
I'm busy...

Broken fridge freezer to replace and a Boxer-of-bits BMW motorbike to collect from Bristol on Sunday!

Have fun all...

2b1ask1

Special case
Well the fridge freezer is replaced and a van is booked for Sunday, tomorrow however I am taking No.5 to Welbeck College for an open day, long way to go to get in though.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, WFH today as opposed to being on the road as intended due to getting no reports written up over the weekend. Happy to have achieved what I did do though.

Have fun all...

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning Newton, morning all.

Once again, just mooching about at work, a big weekend has left me in a cant be arsed state.

lisknik

Afternoon all, 33 still running rough as heck, taking her down to duncans on Saturday to try and find the problem :(

lisknik

Nick, describe the symptoms Ill try and help if I cant.

Its the spark/fuel mix, when cold almost sounds like it is down to 3 cylinders, not spark plugs changed them, can't be air as I have those airtop filters. Dizzy or ht lead is my guess. Taking her to Duncs on Saturday.

2b1ask1

Special case
Traditionally that would have been leads or dizzy cap breaking down Nik, on a modern it would be coil packs!

Got my brother down working with me till the weekend so a fun week, many jobs to do and all fairly local, let's hope the weather stays kind to us.

Have fun all...

lisknik

Could be interesting tbh Newton. I have a electronic dizzy on mine ;) Could even be my earthing problem causing it............

Morning all :)

conaero

Forum Owner
A bit late in the day I know. A quieter weekend this time, what you lot doing?

Had some email tennis with Tess, she's a bit under the weather so anyone with her contact, drop here a line.

lisknik

Afternoon Matt, bit late, but had to get the RAC out for the 33 this morn, spat her clutch fluid out!! New slave cylinder, all ok again. Also got a new dizzy and rota arm, running a bit better but still a little rough. :(

Alfa Muppet

Good morning all - great driving last week in Belgium in the Merc, off to Holland and North Germany tomorrow

The 164 is off the road with no Mot at the mo - need to replace a rear drop link which requires removing two other ball joints to get access and one end needs to come directly out of the hub, with the ABS sensor in the way - oh the joys!

lisknik

Good morning all - great driving last week in Belgium in the Merc, off to Holland and North Germany tomorrow

The 164 is off the road with no Mot at the mo - need to replace a rear drop link which requires removing two other ball joints to get access and one end needs to come directly out of the hub, with the ABS sensor in the way - oh the joys!

Not easy to work on your beast at all is it mate ;)

Afternoon all, busy morning followed by a lazy afternoon in front of the telly box :)

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, working at home this morning, maybe this afternoon too if the weather lets me down.

Have fun all...