Giulia diesel on lease!!

conaero

Forum Owner
indeed Dem it pains me to see the first Alfa they have followed the crowd instead of their very stylish route and its going to be a massive success.

It may start the end of true Italian cars and probably with Maserati following suit too by the looks of it.

dem maser

i find the V6 an unbelievably good car but yes shame the looks aint more Brera ish in terms of sexy and they are more 3 series......
saying that, the amount of interest the car has is excellent for the brand, 5 people put deposits down there and then when i went to the preview and that just goes with what my dealer said how the Giulia has seen more interest than any other model ever in its history

iainw

Im in an A class for work at the mo as thats the car i inherited but thats going back in Jan so i asked if i can pick my next car and aslong as it was under £300 per month it was fine.....so i did

I have just negotiated a deal to get a Giulia diesel on lease for January through my work and i found it unbelievably cheap.

2k down as deposit and £220 inct VAT over 24 months........10k miles limit per year

Let me know if anyone else is interested and ill see if i can get it cheaper

Thats bonkers...Kia Territory Price Wise.
Any idea on the cost of the QV on lease? :D would be a lovely second car for the GTS

alfatwo

my dealer told me a Q4 will be out next year but im not bothered by that......i currently drive a rear wheel drive auto saloon that does 70mpg so why not drive a rear wheel drive auto saloon that does 70mpg but is italian?

Do you still have your Fiat Panda dem ;)

Dave

Spartacus

I may have to get one of these on lease . Its time for a change. I think we ll all have one . It will be the Sports Maserati company car !

Last edited:

dem maser

Dem any news on my Guilia Super white with red leather for a summer delivery?

Those who put a deposit are guaranteed delivery for Feb/March but those that haven't can't have this deal now, I have been told they had 43 cars and all have been taken.....the new offer is £260 +VAT but 5k miles and an extra £70 pm for 10k